Mobile Gas Cleanup Unit (MGCU)Mobile Gas Clean-up Unit (MGCU) – field deployable CO2 Separation unit designed to be operated profitably during early flowback.
- Removal of CO2 from Natural Gas during flowback to meet pipeline specifications
- Improving Operator economics and meeting emission standards Economical, trailer mounted, automated membrane skid for separating CO2 out of gas stream to meet rigorous pipeline standards of 2%.
- Compelling well economics with rapid deployment and flexibility
- High recovery of methane and higher hydrocarbons
- Minimization of flaring and greenhouse gas emissions
- Highly modular and easy to integrate
- Mobile- arrives on a trailer for quick tie-in
- Minimal cleanup with no guard bed or heating requirements