Plant Turnaround, MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) and Pipeline Services – Experienced Mobile Response Teams providing solutions for:
- Pneumatic & Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Pressure Chart Recording
- Pipeline Drying
- Nitrogen Purging, Inerting, & Displacement
- Accelerated Cool-Down
- Leak Tests & Plant Commissioning
- Piping & Pipeline Cleaning
- Hydrogen for Catalyst Regeneration
- LNG for Backup Natural Gas Supply
- Refrigerant Grade Propane
Linde’s turnkey industrial services offer a quick, cost effective way to safely and accurately meet your Plant and Pipeline service needs. From testing, pigging and drying existing and new pipelines –especially those in challenging, off-road locations – to servicing plant turnarounds and MRO’s.
We provide solutions tailored to your unique operational and environmental requirements. For every job, our team brings a consultative approach with a wealth of experience to plant and pipeline services with the greatest focus on safe and efficient project execution.
Utilizing our industrial plant footprint and strategically placed service yards, Linde provides the industrial gas and/or water and high-pressure pumping equipment along with the experienced teams prior to commissioning your pipeline or plant.
Linde coordinates and oversees all of the work, including:
- Site safety and operational assessment
- Delivery of nitrogen, hydrogen, helium, carbon dioxide, LNG, and/or water
- Delivery of all required equipment and materials
- Personnel to properly plan, coordinate, and execute your plant turnaround, MRO services and pipeline projects.