Linde, a global leader in providing industrial gases and engineering for chemical plants, gas processing plants, and refineries, provides industry leading expertise in nitrogen pumping services for your plant turnaround projects...purging, blanketing, accelerated cool-downs, piping & pipeline cleaning, pneumatic and hydrostatic pressure testing, leak testing and plant commissioning. Our nitrogen services for plant turnaround and MRO (Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul) are coordinated with you to optimize your turnaround safely and effectively ‐ driving up both efficiency and plant availability.
From the moment you contact us, Linde will tailor our approach to your unique operational and environmental requirements.
For every job, our onsite team brings a wealth of pressure pumping experience with the greatest focus on safe project execution. Linde will coordinate and oversee all of the work, including:
- Site and job safety assessments
- Delivery & storage of nitrogen and water
- Hydrostatic & Pneumatic testing (including water removal & line drying to dew point specifications)
- Safe execution of project based upon your specifications
- Coordination with other service companies and your designated team
- Delivery of all equipment, material and subcontracts to get the job completed safely, accurately and on time
- Flameless nitrogen vaporization pumping equipment designed for LEL environments
Plant and Pipeline Services team has raised the bar for turnkey services and responsiveness and serves its customers from two locations - Baytown, Texas and West Middlesex, Pennsylvania.